Thanks to today’s improved technology, the benefits of vinyl flooring are numerous. Vinyl flooring started out as the industry’s best-kept secret, but as it continues to grow in popularity you might be wondering what all the hype is about. Here’s a breakdown of the top benefits of vinyl flooring:
- This isn’t your grandma’s vinyl. Vinyl flooring today has more depth and texture than it did a generation ago, so it can look like hardwood, tile, and stone, and it comes in a variety of colors.
- Vinyl is an excellent choice for rooms that get a lot of traffic. It withstands water, and it doesn’t easily dent, scratch, stain or fade. Your puppy and child will pose no challenge to its waterproof capabilities.
- There is an unlimited selection of styles, prints, and patterns. You can choose from vinyl flooring options that are shiny, matte, or slip-resistant. It also comes in a variety of textures, doing a convincing impersonation of wood, slate, or marble, at a fraction of the price. That’s why it’s now referred to as luxury vinyl.
- Vinyl flooring is incredibly easy to install: available in sheets, tiles and planks.
- It’s also a pleasure to walk on—like your favorite cushioned shoes.
- The best benefit of vinyl flooring? Maintenance is simple: just sweep or mop—no waxing or polishing required.
At Avalon Flooring, we want to make sure you’re happy from your first step in our showroom to your first step on your new flooring—and as your partner in home design, we’ll be there every step along the way. Consider us your “One-Stop Shopping” destination for all things flooring…(and window treatments)!
Our design consultants are equipped with the knowledge to guide you through the wide selection of products we offer, and our expert installation team is professionally trained to make sure everything gets installed the way you envision. We know your home is an expression of your sense of style, and we’re here to make sure you’ll be proud of it for years to come.
If you have any questions, please email us.