- Vinyl has more depth and texture today than it did a generation ago, so it can look like hardwood, tile, and stone, and it comes in a variety of colors.
- Vinyl is an excellent choice for rooms that get a lot of traffic. It withstands water, and it doesn’t easily dent, scratch, stain or fade. Your puppy and child will pose no challenge to its waterproof capabilities.
- There is an unlimited selection of styles, prints, and patterns. It can be shiny, matte and slip-resistant. It also comes in a variety of textures, doing a convincing impersonation of wood, slate, or marble, at a fraction of the price. It’s why it’s now referred to as luxury vinyl.
- It’s incredibly easy to install: available in sheets, tiles and planks.
- It’s also a pleasure to walk on—like your favorite cushioned shoes.
- Maintenance is simple: just sweep or mop—no waxing or polishing required.
At Avalon Flooring, we want to make sure you’re happy from your first step in our showroom to your first step on your new flooring—and as your partner in home design, we’ll be there every step along the way. Consider us your “One-Stop Shopping” destination for all things flooring…(and window treatments)!
Our design consultants are equipped with the knowledge to guide you through the wide selection of products we offer, and our expert installation team is professionally trained to make sure everything gets installed the way you envision. We know your home is an expression of your sense of style, and we’re here to make sure you’ll be proud of it for years to come.