Commercial Carpet Warranty
Commercial product warranties are different than residential due to the nature of their use and construction. These products are designed to last and each manufacturer offers different protections for your investment. Avalon Flooring also offers a two year warranty for commercial products that we installed. Be sure to read our warranty information as it pertains to the commercial product categories below for more information about your coverage.
Please refer to the literature provided by the manufacturer for each product’s specific warranty. We make no claims or guarantees over and above those listed by the manufacturer. Please be aware of the following conditions that may exist after installation:
- Seams – Some carpets show seams more than others. There is no such thing as an invisible seam. Lighting will also affect the visibility of your seam. It is a characteristic of level loop & cut pile commercial carpets to have visible seams.
- Roll Marks – You may notice what appear to be lines in the carpet. These result from the weight of the carpet resting on itself during storage. These marks will disappear in time with normal traffic and vacuuming. During cold months it may take longer for these marks to disappear. If roll marks are still visible in 30 days, please contact us.
- Footprints – All plush carpeting will show footprints to some extent.
- Indents – All carpets will show indents from heavy objects, such as furniture. Nylon carpet is the most resilient. Olefin carpet however is the least resilient; this means the dents may be impossible to remove.
- Shading – Carpets will appear to look different depending on lighting, room colors, furniture layout, etc. Remember that carpet is a dyed product and will appear slightly different each time it is made and once it is installed, therefore it may not match the sample exactly.
- Improper floor care and/or improper maintenance.
- Change of gloss level, dulling, scratching, cutting, chipping or breakage.
- Problems due to accidents, abuse or improper usage, examples include:
- Damage from moving furniture or appliances such as rips, tears, gouges, indentations or rolling casters
- Appliance and/or plumbing leaks
- Damage from vacuums with rotating beater bars
- Dropping heavy objects
- Problems due to excessive temperatures or sunlight. Color or design variations from samples and literature. Problems due to excessive moisture or water leaks or floods.
- Pet damage