GENERALWhat is a ProPartner?
Avalon Flooring ProPartners are trade professionals such as installers, contractors, builders and interior designers who we partner with to offer exclusive benefits and savings. Each of our stores have dedicated sales people who specialize in working with our ProPartners to get you the best pricing and the materials you need, when you need them. We also offer VIP events and workshops throughout the year.How do I become a ProPartner?
If you’re an installer, contractor, builder, interior designer or any other trade professional, please fill out the form here. Your designated Contractor Counter team member will review and reach out to you to get you set up.How should my clients select and pay for their materials?
Your dedicated salesperson is here to support your experience and help manage your projects to assure that you and your clients are completely satisfied. Take advantage of our complimentary design service and we will take care of the project design and layout, all you have to do is provide the quantities. You are welcome to come in and shop with your clients or send them in to make selections on their own with our trained sales associates.How do I take advantage of my ProPartner discount if my client visits a showroom alone?
Client referrals can be processed in one of 3 ways:
1. ProPartner Discount: Get the lowest price available when you order and pay for the material under your ProPartner Account.
- Your client is quoted our showroom price. All selections and pricing are sent to you and you purchase materials at your discounted ProPartner price.
- This option allows you to set the price for your customer.
2. Referral Discount: A discount is extended to your client when he/she is paying Avalon Flooring for the material. Additional ProPartner benefits are not extended to your client. Selections and pricing will be sent to you for review before the order is placed. All material purchases will be under their name for future reference.
3. Referral Rewards: Earn reward dollars for every customer you send in. Your client will be quoted our showroom price, selections and pricing will be sent to you for review and your client will pay for the order once approved.
- Reward dollars are calculated on material only sold at full list price, and not eligible on discounted, sale or clearance items.
- Rewards are issued 30 days after the order is invoiced and can be received as an account credit or a check.
- This option cannot be combined with the ProPartner or Referral discount options.
At Avalon Flooring, we want to make sure both you and your clients are completely satisfied with your project. In order to ensure that these expectations are met, it is important that both you and your client understand the following disclaimers regarding variations that may occur in our products prior to installation.
- Due to the environmental factors in a client’s home (including lighting, paint colors, furniture, etc.), we strongly recommend that the client views the product in its intended environment prior to installation. Products will look different in their homes than it did in our showroom or online.
- Variations between a sample and the actual material received for installation may also occur due to dye-lot variances in the manufacturing process. We do not claim responsibility for these differences and strongly encourage your client to open boxes and confirm the material prior to installation. Installation constitutes acceptance of the material. It is the responsibility of both the installer and home owner to inspect and approve the material prior to installation. No claims for visible defects or visual objections to material will be accepted after installation.
- Variations in products like stone and hardwood are to be expected as they are products of nature and not considered flaws.
Purchasing our products implies that both you and your client understand and accept these disclaimers.
Account Set UpI’m already a ProPartner, how do I set up my online account?
Our online ProPartner account center is available for accounts who utilize Avalon credit. If this applies to you, please click here to answer a few short questions and provide your account number.I’m having trouble logging in, what should I do?
Please contact [email protected] for assistance.How do I change my password?
Once logged into your account, click Manage Account and then Profile. Here you will see the option to change your password.Can more than 1 person be in my portal?
Yes, however each person must have their own username for your account.
Payment ProcessingHow do I pay an invoice?
From the Make a Payment tab you may individually select invoices by clicking the box in front of the invoice or select all invoices by clicking the box in the top row. Once you have selected your invoices click on the yellow Make A Payment bar at the bottom of the screen.
If you have credit memos available on your account, you will be asked if you would like to apply your credit memos. Simply click on the Apply Credits blue bar. Once complete click the Authorize Payment blue button. This will direct you to the payment page where you will enter your payment information with an option to save your payment information for future payments.
You may also select to make an overall payment on your account. Select Payment on Account in the upper right corner. This will direct you to the next page where you may select the amount you wish to pay on account.
Payments processed through our account center will take 24-48 hours to show on your account.
Account ActivityCan I update my contact information online?
Yes, from the Manage Account tab on the right side, click Edit. You will then be able to make changes to your information such as phone number and address.How do I view my order history?
Login to your account and click History on the upper left. On the left side of this page is a drop-down box where you can view statements, invoices, credits.Can I see my outstanding balance by age?
Yes. On the Manage Payment page, you can see your balances Due Now based on your net 30 terms, or as a total balance of all of your invoices. If you click on the blue Aging bar, you can also view by 30, 60, 90 or 120 days.How can I see my portal online activity?
For your security, we keep a log of the activity on your account. Please see the Manage Account tab and click on Activity Log to view all of the activity on your account.
SIgn up for propartner emails
Get industry news, new product alerts, and program events sent straight to your inbox.